5 courses – 90 holes All open to the public within 1 mile from Resort (another 100 courses within 30 minutes)
- McCormick Ranch (36) Palm Course,
- Pine Course – Scottsdale Silverado Golf Club at McCormick Ranch (18)
- Camelback Golf Club (36) – Padre Course – Indian Bend Course
RECOMMENDED GREAT VALUE COURSES
- Scottsdale Silverade at McCormick Ranch – First Class golf next to your villa, walk to course if you like
- Scottsdale Starfire Country Club – Championship golf nearby away in the same area in the heart of Scottsdale
- Kokopelli Golf & Country Club – One of the most popular championship courses, normally with super-fast greens
- Coyotee Lakes Golf & Country Club – A classic championship course with strategic designed holes sounded by desert lakes
- Arnold Palmer’s Legends at Arrowhead – An Arnold Palmer championship course with large greens and superior desert design
- The 500 Club – An Arnold Palmer championship course with all nature no houses, the only house you will see is the club house
- Johnny Miller’s Hillcrest Golf Club – A Johnny Miller designed championship course that has been home to many pro tour events
- Desert Canyon – a shorter fun and challenging layout that requires precision shot making with lots of course undulation.
- Foothills Golf Club – designed by renowned course architects Tom Weiskopf for both extreme pleasure and unrelenting challenge.
WORLD CLASS COURSES
- McCormick Ranch: Palm & Pine, each over 7,000 yards. Palm 9th,one of the USA’s top 18 water holes.” One of the Southwest’s largest putting greens and a spacious practice areas.
- Camelback – Padre & Indian Bend – one of Arizona’s original gems, features 36 holes of championship golf located in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona
- Club West – 7,142 yards. Distinct elevation changes, the downhill “double green” 17th hole is highlighted by dramatic views and a tee to green elevation change of over 100 feet.
- Las Sendas – Robert Trent Jones, Jr. design, renowned for its greens and sweeping views. Top 10 in Arizona, the 12th most challenging, and one of the top 100 courses in the nation.
- Sanctuary – on the western slope of McDowell Mountains. Randy Heckenkemper designed a 6,624-yard, par-71 layout that provides a haven for native plants and wildlife
- Palm Valley – Arthur Hills designed, rated among Arizona’s best public golf courses by Phoenix Business Journal, and the ninth hole is one of the best par-5s in the state.
- Ocotillo – one of Arizona’s finest daily-fee facilities. Designed by Ted Robinson, recognized as a Top 50 Resort by Golf World and a 4 1/2 star golf course by Golf Digest.
- Legend Trail – Rees Jones design offers NEW Tif Eagle ultra dwarf greens & an amiable challenge. Capture a bit of Scottsdale’s Old West spirit with Southwest Sonoran style golf.
- Superstition Springs – 7,000 yards, Greg H. Nash designed, Golfweek as one of “America’s Best Golf Courses” in 1992, ’93, and ’94.
- TPC Scottsdale Champions Course – Heckenkemper designed, 7,115 yards Bermuda fairways, pristine greens, challenging bunkers, par-71, natural ravines & picturesque foothills
- Sunridge Canyon – 6,823-yard, par-71 Keith Foster design, hidden ridges & canyons of McDowell Mountains foothills, most picturesque & dramatic stretches of natural land in SW
- Eagle Mountain – voted #1 public course in Arizona. Nestled in the ravines of the McDowell Mountains with canyons, rolling hills, and lush desert valleys, panorama views
- WeKoPa – #1 public access course in Arizona by Golfweek 2009, Cholla Course, designed by Scott Miller and a second 18 holes, the Saguaro Course by Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw
- TPC Stadium Course – Home to Phoenix PGA Open, Sonoran Desert and surrounded by the majestic McDowell Mountains
- Gold Canyon Dinosaur Course – breathtaking Golf Digest four start rated sourounded by Superstition Mountains and the natural Sonoran desert
- The Boulders – sculpted into the desert, tee off from the top of a boulder, look out over fairways framed by ancient saguaros, and catch an occasional glimpse of desert wildlife
- Troon North – consistently top ranked courses running through natural ravines and foothills in the high Sonoran desert in the shadows of Pinnacle Peak
If you would like to pre-book up to 30 days in advance you can call courses directly and book twilight rates at about 50% discounts in the afternoon:
World Class courses a bit pricier we recommend: WeKoPa Cholla, Grayhawk Talon, Grayhawk Raptor, Troon North Pinnacle, Troon North Monument, Golf Canyon Dinosaur Mountain.
Tee times: June-Sep: approximately after 3 pm, Oct/April-May: approximately 2 pm Nov-March: approximately 1.30 pm